Sunday, September 16, 2012

Where Did The Time Go...

15 July 2012



Today my eldest turns 15 years old! I am mystified. I don't know whether to celebrate or crawl under the covers and boo-hoo for a bit. My little man is growing into a young MAN! This is a major moment for me. I still remember looking into his big bright eyes for the first time, It was truly love at first sight. I was a ball of emotions too.  I was happy, sad, nervous, and confused… but more than anything else, I was in LOVE!!!! This little bundle of joy took my breath away and made my heart skip a thousand beats. We have overcome so much, we literally grew up together. I have so much faith in the man he will become, but I often wish I could rewind back to his infant/toddler days, we shared so many precious moments. Besides, back then he wanted spider man action figures and light- up shoes, today he's asking for shopping sprees and trips out of town… I'm afraid of what may come next.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved