Monday, September 17, 2012

Feature Post of the Week


Negative Energy...Ugh!!

Okay, I am sure you all have experienced that one person or group of people that just kill your positive vibe. This negative energy chips at your soul and cuts through your mood like a ginsu knife. Its draining, discouraging and downright sickening...but hey, that’s just my opinion. So I recently started this new job and of course, I go in skeptical of the people and work ethics. That’s normal, right? Anyway, my first day on the job is like “wow.” Everyone has all these negative things to say about the other and I must admit, I was overwhelmed. Well at about the month mark, all this backbiting, nagging, whining and discontent took shards of my soul.  I instantly noticed that one day out of the blue, I was in this god awful mood and my husband said it was my new job. He said, “Don’t allow the energy of others to mess your mood up.” Years ago, I would have allowed the mood, feelings and opinions of others to dictate my thought process, to take me out of my element and alter the spirit within me. With age truly comes wisdom. This is not to say that what these individuals say is false or that they don’t have the right to feel the way that they do; but they don’t have the right to impose their negative energy off on me. I am entitled to my peace of mind. Little do they know, I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that “no weapon formed against me shall prosper.” I understand that the treatment of one doesn’t conclude that this will be the treatment of all. So I say to all of you that are searching for that internal, neutral place within your spirit; simply limit the time you spend with these negative souls. speak peace into the atmosphere you reside and ask God to go into each space before you. Good luck and God bless you as you discover who you are.

Yours Truly,
Humbly Speaking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved