Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Monday!

Yep, it’s Monday! You know, that day that's infamous for interrupting our much sought after weekend.  I spent a lot of time disliking Monday’s, and then it hit me. Someone, somewhere is praying for another Monday. Tomorrow is not promised to us,  so for a change, I decided to reflect on the positive things that transpired this Monday

I). First and foremost, God granted me another day, he didn’t have to wake me up this morning, but he did….  Lord ,I thank you for giving me another chance

II). I got to work on time today.  For those of you who know me personally, you know that's major.   I’m proud to say that I’ve been on time everyday since I changed my schedule

III).  My morning coffee went down rather smoothly, just the right amount of sugar and creamer-gotta take time to appreciate the simple things in life

IV). I received a lot of positive feedback on my blog- thanks guys, I really appreciate the support

V). Got home from work and dinner was already prepared- I know, I know, my hubby ROCKS!!!

VI). Didn’t have many dishes to wash, so clean-up was easy- paper plate anyone?

VII). Lastly, I had the opportunity to write this post- some days I just don’t have the time, today wasn’t one of them!

So, how was your Monday?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved