Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mommy On The GO


Hey y'all!!
I wanted to share this OOTD with you all a long time ago, but I just didn't get around to it, here lately I've been on the move.  I was going for cute but comfortable look because I had a lot of running around to do with the kids. Hope you enjoy!




What I'm Wearing
White Tank (Victoria Secret)
Skirt- New York and Co (Navy Exchange)
Belt- Michael Kors (Navy Exchange)
Bracelets- Bakers (Altamonte Springs Mall)
Necklace - Juicy Couture (Outlet)
Watch- Marc Ecko
Shoes- Nine West (Ross)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved