Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pop, Clink, Fizz!

Hello Darlings!



It's 2015 guys, and I'm feeling BEYOND BLESSED! When I reflect on 2014, IT WAS A BREEZE! The year  came and went so FAST for me!  BUT, looking back, I see lots of joyful, noteworthy memories.  I'm incredibly HAPPY for GODS GRACE & MERCY! I'm overjoyed at the fact that God saw fit to give me another chance, I'm still amongst the living! 

So,yes, this girls got a little extra "pep-in-her-step", for she's eager to begin this journey into the New Year! 



CHEERS to beautiful MEMORIES & new BEGINNINGS
















As Kate Spade says it... "POP, CLINK, FIZZ" to the road ahead!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved