Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Makeover Edition...

Hello There, Marvelous One!


I hope this post finds you in great spirit, on this beautiful Sunday afternoon!

I'm currently in the process of giving my daughter a room makeover as that's what's on her Christmas List this year.

Funny thing is we just finished painting the walls last night, and yet there are only three days remaining before Christmas day.  Nope, I'm not freaking out anymore, we've got it all under control. The most time consuming part of the makeover was finding the bedding (and other decorative pieces), choosing the paint, and painting the walls.. the rest is easy peasy!


Here are my favorite picks from Land of Nod!


1. Snug as a Bug Quilt




2. Snug as a Bug Sham
3. Well Trained Dog Sham

4. Well Trained Dog Bedding


5. Pom Pom Pillow
6. Doily Floor Bin

7. Gold Foil Confetti Panels...

8. Canvas Closet Organizers

9. Flea Market Storage Basket


10. Gold Rock Finials 




11. (Gold) Lottie Dottie Wall Decals


Have you shopped at LON Before? 

If so, than I'm sure you'd agree that they have some awesome finds.

 Their children's bedding is FULL of whimsical  charm and personality-- they truly have something for everyone.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One Free Fashion PhotoShoot

Hello! This is Winny Rivas I am a new photographer in the Orlando area looking to collaborate with fashion bloggers. I am willing to work for you for photo credit and to build a network here in Orlando. Please visit my website www.winnysrivas.com to see examples of my work. If interested please send me an email to winnyrivas@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful One!
I can't wait to read your sweet comment... you don't have to worry about the verification box popping up-I've disabled it for your convenience. If your'e a new follower, leave me a link to your blog so I can swing by to check you out.

There's no LOVE like comment LOVE...

Many Blessings!
Maya D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved