Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day & More…

Happy Heart Day y'ALL

Hope you guys were able to spend some time with the ones you love. As for me I pretty much worked all day and hung out with the family. Huz and I  plan on having an official date night this weekend. With the kids and all of their after school events, it's pretty complicated for us to get out during the weekdays- hopefully I'll have something interesting to share on Saturday{fingers crossed}

Until then, I'll leave you all with a few pictures of my "Work Wear"


                                       {YELLOW, RED, & LEOPARD}












Ha! I had lost my balance in this shot, but I think its a good shot of my bun, so I figured I'd share it anyway, :)


                                                              Shirt: Ralph Lauren
                                                              Pants: J. Crew
                                                              Shoes: Nine West
                                                              Pearls: J. Crew
                                                              Earrings: J. Crew
                                                              Watch: MK
                                                              Handbag: MK


 So, how do you feel about my yellow, red, and leopard combo? Go ahead, don't be a stranger, share your thoughts below :)  Thanks for stopping by my place, Good night guys!!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved