Monday, January 21, 2013

The Sunday Takeover

Chelloooooo *In my JJ from Good Times voice*

Today you guys get to  meet my better half's--for all you mathematicians, just go with the flow on this one, Lol.

My daughter has been waiting patiently to "Takeover" my lil blog for a while now, so I figured why not… it's Sunday, and we're doing the family thing--besides, my thinking was- hey, if I focus all of the attention on them, I don't have to put too much effort into what I'm wearing; especially since I was suffering from the "I have nothing to wear syndrome".  So I decided I'd  let the 3 of them (my children) "Takeover". When I initially asked the boys they gave me the side-eye, like--you want us to do what? but then I shot the funny-face back at 'em  like, I just know you're gonna take pics for me, it's not like I'm asking you to jump off of a bridge or anything. So, with them being the loving sons they are, they agreed to join in on the FUN.  Needless to say, today I'll be sharing their Outfits Of The Day (OOTD),  These beautiful photos were taken by  my "All-In-One" husband. I'm telling y'all- God has BLESSED me with a man that can do it all. Well, everything except install hardwood floors- Lol

 So sit back, relax and enjoy this Swagged Out Sunday Takeover


                             My 3 Babies



                                    Meet Emanuel  











Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Supras
Watch: Guess
Glasses: Ray Ban


Next Up
Meet TAEsean








                                                                           Shirt: Ralph Lauren
                                                                                 Jeans: Levis
                                                                                  Shoes: Aldos
                                                                                  Watch: Neff



Lastly 

Meet {A}Maya  










                                               She's wearing GAP {Everything}

Whats a Photo Shoot without a lil horseplay
Meet the GREAT man behind this great woman…

My <3 Rue-baby <3 (Reuel)




                                    
                       Family Photo's  ROCK … & Sundays do too...

                                  Many Blessings, Love US...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved