Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Birthday Girl....

As promised.... the pictures from my LOVELY 31st Birthday Celebration (25-26 Oct) are below!





My Handsome Hubby and my Beautiful Princess Amaya (my daughter) surprised me with a decked out cube;) I took this pic the day after so some of the balloons are flat (can't really see them in this pic)... but I still felt it was worth sharing.... I love my man!


The Small Things Matter...




Since my B-day fell on a Thursday this year, we saved the major  partying for Friday. I did the thing I love most, I got to hang-out with hubs... Nothing tops a  lunch date with the man of my dreams.....



Me and my MR. RIGHT.... I can't say it enough.... He is my All-In-One!!!! After having lunch, we went to Regal Cinemas in Waterford to see Taken 2... We had a great time!


My girlfriend Tiffany and I went to Florida Mall (MAC) and got our face beat (Make-up done), I absolutely LOVED the outcome... ALySsA did a FANTABULOUS JoB! Now I'm already for my dinner party! 

A Closer Look...


The BDAY Dress.... Hats off to bebe for this WoNdErFuL CrEaTiOn...


Pose for the camera now, Flick-Flick...

My bud Alanna C, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her necklace, this picture doesn't do it any justice, its just freaking beautiful!


This pic is hilarious! Robert & Esther Restrepo,  cutest couple ever...


Gabby & Lavonda!!! Good times, good times :)


Mrs. Tiffany Malone...One awesome lady,  Thanks Tiff for organizing this gathering, I had a ball!

Lisa G....  The G stands for Greatness:)


Robert and Shane... Awesomeness!


Rell  & Mark... 



Make A Wish...


Martinis and Cupcakes.... YeS PlEaSe!!1!

The 3:30 Trip to Waffle House... He loves me and I love him back... POW!














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved