Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hey, hey, hey!

I missed you all like crazy! I couldn't let the month of October pass without saying hello to my lovely Bloggy Buddies.  I have so much to catch up on (em, em, my daily doses of Illegally Blonde, which has rapidly become one of  my most fav blogs), and share. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts, but I started taking courses again, so my days have been really crazy lately. Between working full-time, doing my mommy/wifely duties, and taking classes, I've been pretty busy; I'm definitely surviving off my grandmothers prayers and coffee! Somedays me and  Rell (hubs) are so tired, that we don't know whether we're coming or going! I thank God for blessing me with such a supportive husband, if it weren't for him picking up my slack, and preparing those wonderful home-cooked meals daily (with the exception of Friday, which is officially Pizza Night in our home) , the kids and I would probably have fast-food every night. Anway, I just wanted to touch base with you all and fill in the gaps on why I've been MIA for so long. However, stay tuned, I have some wonderful pictures from my 31st BDAY CELEBRATION!!! Unfortunately, the pics were taken on my iPhone, so they aren't the best quality, but I will share them anyway, I mean, I wouldn't dare deprive you all of pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved