Friday, October 5, 2012

Color Play

It's Friday *Fist Pump*, and I'm feeling pretty good, and colorful this morning! 
Thus, I figured I would build an outfit that corresponds with my mood.
 I decided to call this playful beauty, "Color Play"...

Hope you all can appreciate my creativity; sometimes I just NEED a PoP of CoLoR

WHY THIS COLOR COMBO, YOU ASK- Well...

1)  It's October (orange)

          2) I'm feeling fresh (mint green)

 3) I'm  such a classy lady (black&white) POW, POW!!!

 Enjoy,  & Have a Wonderful, Fun Filled Friday…                                       






J Crew slim shirt
jcrew.com


Blazer
$52 - ginatricot.com


SuperTrash dark blue skinny jeans
$160 - welikefashion.com


Bootie boots
yoox.com




2 comments:

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

I need that sweater and those boots!!

Treka said...

Wow! Maya, I love this outfit!!! I especially love the jeans and bag. GREAT JOB!!!

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful One!
I can't wait to read your sweet comment... you don't have to worry about the verification box popping up-I've disabled it for your convenience. If your'e a new follower, leave me a link to your blog so I can swing by to check you out.

There's no LOVE like comment LOVE...

Many Blessings!
Maya D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved