Things to remember when standing Jury Duty:
1) Arrive 30 minutes after your scheduled time, they aren't going to call your number for AT LEAST an hour after you arrive
2) Make sure you have a good book, a fully charged cellphone, and a friend you can call or text with to pass time
3) Take your laptop, because you may be able to close out some unfinished business- I mean, free Wi-Fi, why not cash in on it
4) Make sure you have plenty of change for snacks and/or coffee and ensure your purse is organized because someone may actually look inside it (thank God I cleaned my purse out the night before)
5) Make certain your girdle doesn't have any metal underwires, as the metal detector may pick up on it
6) If you follow numbers 1 I'm not responsible for how things may turn out for you.... hahaha
So, have you been called for Jury Duty yet?