Thursday, February 19, 2015

National Date Night



National Date Night AKA Valentine's Day was awesome. Hubs and I enjoyed a kid free dinner at Tony Romas. The food was great, and so was the customer service. I really enjoyed getting dolled up for my Mr. 

I chose to go the untraditional route. 

Found this adorable skater dress at Kohl's for $20.00!








Loved the way the pink and green played off of the cream dress... and so did hubs! 


I really love the Betsy Johnson collection... look at how ah-mazing this necklace is... Definitely makes a statement!








The kids know how much I love tulips... They surprised me with this lovely bouquet of flowers, and this glamorous shoe vase... I love my babies. They are so thoughtful (at times, lol) Of course heart day isn't complete without some relaxation right... hence the Dr. Teals!



Breakfast was DELISH... look at those cute little heart shaped  pancakes! The kids really enjoyed them too. 




Hubs also delighted me with these beautiful roses. Though the roses are perfect, the note stole my heart. I love that man!




Here's how we ended the weekend....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved