Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey

Movie nights are great, especially when you add Wine and Winter Park to the equation. I was lucky to score complimentary tickets to see Fifty Shades of Grey. It was a good time. I laughed out loud quite a bit, the movie was a great mix of comedy, romance, and well, um.... you know. :)

I decided to air on the side of comfort, as I was partly exhausted due to a long days work.  I pulled off my pumps, and threw on my most comfy Cole Haan flats.... hubs hates these shoes btw, lol.


Oh, yea, and the pant...  Banana Republic, $3.49, Thrift Shop, Windermere. BOOM!















Did you happen to catch Fifty Shades? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved