Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentine's Day Looks



I assembled a few Heart Day Looks for you ladies to use as
wardrobe inspiration.  Many of the pieces you see here can be
mix & matched, for numerous occasions,
 to ensure you're getting 
the most bang for your buck.

Though I follow some trends, 
my style is more along the way
of traditional & timeless.
I am a bit of a risk taker to some
extent but I'm certainly a firm 
believer in the saying "Less is More".


That in mind, the first option features a classic "Fit & Flare" V-neck,
panel cut dress. This is a very traditional Valentine's Day option.
I added a pop of my personality to this look by throwing in these
adorable Nine West leopard pumps-In my opinion, every girl should
own a pair of printed pumps- like many of you, leopard happens to
be my favorite print and adding these pumps to this look really turns
things up a notch!



                    Valentines Day Look


Dress :: Shoes :: Earrings ::Necklace :: Bracelet 

                                 
The second option offers class with a touch of edge.
Who doesn't love a quality faux leather pant. To give this
outfit a more feminine feel, I suggest pairing them with a
fur coat and floral pumps. Can you believe this Alexander
McQueen pant is currently on sale for $105 bucks...
YAAAS ladies, cray! This look is fun, fab and affordable.



Style Chronicles: "Be Mine" Valentine's Edition

 Coat :: Top :: Pant :: Shoes :: Necklace


The white pant suit featured
 in option three was inspired
 by the beautiful & iconic
 style maven Solange Knowles. 
Though this is a classic look,
pant suits are trending
 everywhere right now.
 I found this beauty on sale for
 $95 bucks, it was originally $300! 
I like the combination of red 
and white. 
It's so chic and totally 
embodies the spirit of 
Valentines Day.


*This jumpsuit is currently out of stock :(

Monday Style Chronicles: "Be Mine" The Valentine's Edition




Now, I did mention I'm an occasional risk taker 
earlier, and this  ensemble does exactly that. It's out of
 the norm for Valentines day, but I think
 the bold pops of pink and gold
 sweeten it up and makes it perfect for a night out.  
This look was developed with the
 trendy fashionista in mind. 
Style has a language of it's own, 
and it changes depending upon the
 individuals taste, confidence, 
and level of comfort. 
When it comes to style, 
I don't mind pushing 
the envelop a tad.  
I added the thigh high ruffle 
socks and the skully to make this look a bit testy 
by adding a pinch of that bad girl appeal.


Style Chronicles- Black Out Date w/ Maya D.


Heading out for dinner & a movie with 
your sweetheart is a common 
Valentine's day tradition.  This final look is for 
those of us who prefer to keep things
 on the simple side. Ballet flats are always a great choice 
for those seeking style and comfort.  
The key is to find flats that are just as glitzy
 and eye-catching as your favorite heels. 
 I chose to pair some red & gold Tory Burch flats
 with the much coveted Top Shop Skinny jeans... 
these jeans offer 
both comfort and style.  I layered a sweetheart
 sweater and a delicate
 silk top with a beautiful statement 
necklace.  BOOM- You're done! 


Valentine's Day Movie Date


I'm not sure what hubs and I will be doing, but 
I do plan on getting dolled up for the occasion. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved