Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Update...






So, it's my most favorite-est time of the year! And yes, I did just extra things up a bit with the addition of the "est", lolz!  Granted, everyday that the lord blesses us to partake of a new day, we MUST REJOICE, and feel the need and desire to give THANKS--I'm all about that. HOWEVER, when it comes to birthday celebrations, I've always felt the need to turn things up a notch (or three). That said, when we speak of celebrating the son of the MOST HIGH, the ONE & ONLY, the ALPHA & OMEGA, I feel an undeniable urge to roll out the red carpet... I feel the need to shake things up a bit. What better way to do it, than sprucing up the holi-cor (holiday decor) with happy, vibrant colors.  Colors that bring about cheer, colors that remind me  that JESUS is alive, living and very much worthy of celebrating. 

Here's a peek of what we've done this year...







I thoroughly enjoy when hubs and I are able to round up the kiddos and share in a good ole fashioned cup of mama's Hot Cocoa...


So I whipped up some tasty marshmallows!


NICE INDEED!!!!


Let me tell ya, Jet Puff ain't got nuthin on me (in my Denzel W. "Training Day" voice)


Homemade Marshmallows are quite addictive... 




We managed to stumble across these gourmet chocolate bars (at Target).... the marshmallow one was a HUGE hit with the kids and their friends... I recommend you give them a whirl! They are PERFECT for making s'mores




IF there were such-a-thing, as "Christmas In A Cup" this would be it... Just Ah-mazingly delightful


I'd love to see what you've been up to, so leave a comment and share what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Cheers & Blessings!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved