Monday, November 17, 2014

 
How adorable! These are a few of the pieces from the Kate Spade & GAP collaboration.
 
 I love the pops of color this collection offers.
 
I think I know just what my little lady's wearing for our holiday photos! I'm leaning towards cutesy casual attire since we're having an outdoors photo session. 
 
There's just something about being surrounded by nature--the beauty of it all gives me a deeper appreciation for the wonderful world we live in.
 
Make sure you swing by GAP to check out the other options as there's plenty to choose from.
 
 
 
GAP Kids & Kate Spade Collabo?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved