Sunday, November 16, 2014

Playing Catch Up...

             Hi...

 
ME: Cab'n my way to the Baltimore Stadium


 So, last we spoke, I was trying to determine what to wear to the Jay- Z and Beyonce' "On the Run" Tour in Baltimore.  I'm aware that it's been a while (July 2014), and that this is almost last years news, BUT, its all good right? We are friends, correct? So, tell me, what do good friends do? We pick up where we left off, as if we hadn't missed a beat! 

 Thus, I've rounded up a few pictures from when I attended the show. Unfortunately, I don't have many photos as I managed to break my phone the night before attending the concert. Luckily, my cousin, AKA riding"pot-nah" sent me a few snapshots from her iPhone.


I chose to rock a carefree hipster look. What can I say, I'm a 80's baby for sure! ;)  I figured pops of yellow and black, accompanied by a delicious, RED ruby-woo lip, would be fitting for going to see "Queen Bey" I threw on a pair of overly distressed denim jeans, a beater , a scarf & sunnies from ZARA, midi rings,  lots, and LOTS of arm candy, a pair of COMFY yellow & gold studded Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers, a MK cross body bag, and ... voila!



Of course, I had to take this "Mean Mug" pic to showcase the midi rings and my mirrored, retro sunnies... SOOO friggin' obvious,  RIGHT!



Here's a picture of me and a two of my favorite people, my cousin Aleshia & her hubby Antwan... aren't they show stoppers! :)



Here's another shot of us at the entrance. We were pumped up, and  ready to rock out with the Queen and none other than Mr. HOV himself!



The concert left me speechless. It was simply mesmerizing! I'm sure you've seen and heard all the deets on that, so I'll keep it simple and say it was money well spent!

Thanks for checking in on me! 

Tata, for now...






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved