Friday, February 21, 2014

Chic...







Chic~ Elegantly and stylishly fashionable

This is one of my favorite looks right now…

love how simple, yeexpressive it is… It speaks without uttering a word. When I wear this skirt, It takes me to a happy place, somewhere filled with hydrangeas and tulips! :)



 This SUBTLE. PLEATED. SHEER.  MAXI-goodness
 SCREAMS CHIC!



NEXT UP…. THE SHOES!


The cut of this shoe is EVERYTHING!!! I found these beauties in Zara last year, and I just can't get enough of them… they're so DOPE! These shoes are the cherry on top--the icing on the cake- they complete the look.




I first wore this outfit for an over-night getaway with Hubz… we celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary, at the Grand Bohemian Hotel, located in downtown Orlando, on Feb 1… Isn't GOD just ahh-mazing! After twelve years of togetherness… eight of which our bond was official in the eyes of the good Lord, WE are still living in the land of "Happily-ever-after" he's still the period that completes my sentence, I thank God daily for blessing me with such a remarkable man. 
I promise not to take you for granted Reuel.  
I will forever cherish what we have.


I apologize for the quality of this  picture...
the lighting was on-point for romance,
but absolutely terrible for photos :(



Here's a quick anni-vid!



Thanks for dropping by again…. Hugz & Kisses!








"Everyone says you only fall in love once,
 but thats not true, 
because every time I see you, 
I fall in LOVE all over again" ~ Anonymous 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved