Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mommy and Me Makeover...

Hey Ladies! I wanted to stop in for a bit to share a few pictures from this past weekend. Baby girl and I had a night in filled with blueberry lemonade, make-up and nail polish! It was FAB on so many levels. I really enjoyed chatting and laughing with her. I swear she's the coolest kid ever. The beauty session was totally her idea! How lovely is that.... this little lady is genius. 

We made the lemonade together and I let her drink from a champagne flute, she was SOOOO HAPPY that she forgot that she's AMERICAN! She started speaking with a french accent-Ha! She was so tickled. I was in stitches myself... we had a great time and I'm certainly looking forward to doing facials with her this weekend! #pricelessmommymoments!

 If you have a daughter or little nieces, I highly recommend you try this too, you won't regret it. 

Check out my make-up artist... this girl is BAD TO THE BONE with her "Brush Work"


THE SET

  THE MAKE-UP ARTIST AK
"SMOKIN' BRUSHES"


THE CLIENT <-----------------------------------------------------

The Fun Begins


















There ya have it... THE "MOMMY AND ME MAKEOVER"





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved