Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Oh how I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! I couldn't be happier to write this post. I really appreciate all of the lovely comments and emails you all sent me, I truly feel the love in the blogosphere, and I tell you what, it feels ABSOLuteLY, PosiTUTelY, FABULOUS! I figured the best way to kick things off would be to do an outfit of the day post, I mean, you've probably forgotten what I look like since I've been on hiatus for SOoooo LOooong- Ha!!! Plus, I happen to LOVE this dress and shoe combo :) Check it out you guys, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! The color combo {lavender & mint} causes my mind to drift off into the land of sweet SORBET… or sherbet even, HMMM, maybe I'm just letting my sweet tooth get the best of me :)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys, so don't forget to leave a little sunshine below, Blessings y'all-xxxx























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!

Super glad you're back...I missed seeing you around these parts. Love the suit...it's too cute & I love the background that you used to take the pic. Keep doin' your thang girl! Hop on over to see what I'm up to. ;)

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful One!
I can't wait to read your sweet comment... you don't have to worry about the verification box popping up-I've disabled it for your convenience. If your'e a new follower, leave me a link to your blog so I can swing by to check you out.

There's no LOVE like comment LOVE...

Many Blessings!
Maya D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved