Saturday, November 17, 2012

Recap...

 My morning started out pretty early for a day off (7:00), my first stop was to drop my son off at school (for a basketball game)






Then I headed to the library to return these (not the shoe, that stays with me)




The library was closed so I dropped them off here


After I took my daughter to school, I went to see the emergency rescue team over at FX Nails... this is what they came up with, not to shabby huh





After finishing up at the nail shop, a sistah was HUNGRY, I decided to grab a quick breakfast 





Who can resist freshly squeezed OJ... em em *clears throat* Large Please...


After Breaky, I headed over to my daughter's school to hangout and attend the Thanksgiving luncheon and to see her do THIS





And THIS...






And THIS...




And THIS



And THIS



After I left the school, I went to the shop to get my DO DoNe... This is peaches, my stylist, isn't she darling






After all of that running around I was happy that I wore this







While in the grocery store I saw this



And THIS

When we got home we made this


After all of that, I drank this

SO, how was your day?

3 comments:

Amy Fashion Blog said...

your nails turn out great. Also you look super comfortable.

Perfectly Imperfekt Me, aka Maya D. said...

Thank you Amy, I'm heading over to your place now :-)

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Look at Peaches with her little leg up! She's too cute. :) Maya, you have the best blog header. Seriously. I think I'm going to like you.

Hugs from Oklahoma City,
Meredith

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful One!
I can't wait to read your sweet comment... you don't have to worry about the verification box popping up-I've disabled it for your convenience. If your'e a new follower, leave me a link to your blog so I can swing by to check you out.

There's no LOVE like comment LOVE...

Many Blessings!
Maya D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved