Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Is Finally In the Air !!!

Greetings!!!


With Fall being one of my favorite seasons, I am so happy to feel the cold front moving into the Orlando area... It almost makes me want to get some extensions in my hair, just to ride with my windows down and feel my hair blowing in the wind (yup, thats right, its mine if I pay for it!),  There is something about a GOOD weave that just makes me feel all Sasha Fierce like. Check out my fall/ work wear below. Needless to say, I loves me some Kohl's, especially since I ALwAyS seem to find a good deal on nice, quality merchandise!!! Enjoy


                     

                        Me and a glimpse of my Fur-baby, Blu




What can I say, Blu loves the camera:)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved