Saturday, November 10, 2012

Why...


Why am I so eager to put the Christmas decorations up, we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet!  It's something about skimming the yard for the perfect Christmas tree, while drinking piping hot apple cider... can you say *Priceless*, I can't wait to trim our tree. 
 

Why say "Girl, I'll be praying for you" if you have no intention of praying at all. Has this statement become a cliche', just something to say, for lack of something to say? We need to be mindful of the things we say and be conscientious about making good on our promises.

Why does it take so long for Thursday to come, it's just torture to have to wait so long to see "Scandal" I absolutely LOVE Olivia Pope!
 

Why am I constantly on the prowl for new shoes when I can barely fit the ones I own in my closet {em, em, *clears throat* my name is Jamaya, and I'm addicted to fly shoes} I guess it's time for me to takeover the closet in the "Man Cave"


NOTE: These are my THOUGHTS and OPINIONS, they may not be socially acceptable by all, but hey; my blog, my rules, ya dig!



Good night, good people







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved