Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happiness Is......

Knowing the love of God

Waking up in the arms of the man I love

Three-day-weekends

Having three beautiful children to share my life with

Knowing and resting on God’s promise

The smell of my hubby’s cooking on Sunday mornings :-)

Watching the sunrise

Hearing the birds sing

Sweet morning kisses from my babies

The smell of freshly laundered  sheets after a nice-long-steamy-shower-bath

Waking up to the sound of Blu’s  (my pup) collar, and puppy kisses

Two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream on a waffle cone

Shopping trips with my favorite cousin

Hydrangeas

A chilled glass of wine and a good romance novel

A clean house after a long day at work

The sound of my best friends laughter ringing through the air

My childhood memories of singing Whitney Houston/Betty Wright songs with my mom

 The love I feel when I look into my husbands eyes

Dancing with my Dad

Random phone conversations with my friends about life and everything in between

1990’ hip-hop

Having sisters to grow old with

A hot cup of Blueberry & Pomegranate tea 

Picnics with my children

Margarita’s with the girls

Cuddling under a snugly blanket,  while watching a good movie

A simple thank you for a good deed

The Caramel Latte’

My iPhone and MacBook

Gods grace

Happiness can be found in so many non superficial things, what is happiness to you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved