Thursday, January 22, 2015

Currently Coveting

Two words --->"Henri Bendel" <---

Translation:: FABULOUS

As of late, Henri and I have had a 'lil thing going on.  It's kind of a one sided thing on my part, but who cares? I'm completely obsessed. This brand is nothing short of amazing! I appreciate the designers ability to create handbags and accessories that are timeless, yet playfully trendy.  

 Peep these sweet treats, they're darling.


This black "A-Lister" bag, is everything and it's currently half price off ladies!


This solar powered "Charge Me Up" iPhone charger makes for a really cute gift idea--just fab!

I'm a complete sucker for cute coffee mugs


Oh, and cute lil bags as well- There's something special about this "Take Me Anywhere Trio"- these illustrations are captivating- Kudos Izak Bendel


This "IT GIRL"  umbrella will have you praying for rain- it's so friggin' charming! 



Here's what it looks like when open- Are you an "It Girl"? 

Look at this gem


I could use this dainty little "Bow Box" It's great for storing things like rings & earrings.  



How do you store your accessories when traveling? I'd like to store mine in this "Notebook Jewelry Organizer"




 This "West 57th Train Case"  is perfect for storing make-up essentials, especially for travel


Newly discovered beach essential... I'm loving this


Oh, It girls, did you know: 

1. Henri Bendel was the person responsible for bringing our beloved CoCo Chanel to the U.S.-- Bless you Henri! 

2. Henri's credited for discovering Andy Warhol

3. Andy Warhol was an in-house illustrator for the Bendel Brand

4. Bendel created the legendary brown & white shopping bag and hat box we all love!


So, tell me... Have I converted you into a Bendel girl yet?






:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket Please click here for a proper welcoming to my site.


Perfectly Imperfekt Me

We Are The Tabbs

What Jean Likes


  • How To Know God
  • Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101
  • The Help
  • Why Caged Birds Sing
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved